Friday, February 27, 2009

Face-to-Facebook

Well, readingit must admit that I was never a big fan of web technology (MSN, Myspace) in that I always was concerned about privacy on-line and it seemed a big waste of time to "chat" with friends on-line instead of simply calling them! Times are changing though, and about a year ago, I became aware of Facebook. Well, I was interested, so I had a look- and I was very pleasantly surprised!
What's really neat about Facebook is the "Face-to-Face" part of connecting with your old friends, current friends and family. Also just as interesting is the news-like feed on the home page, alerting you to what friends have been up to, what groups and causes they've joined and what new photos or status updates are available.
I admit, I stumbled upon the Fans of OPL group a few weeks ago... so I was a bit ahead of the assignment on this one... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment